Did you know that non-profits received well over $100 million in cryptocurrency donations in 2017? With only 1% of charities currently accepting Bitcoin, this means big opportunities for early adopters. Download our whitepaper to learn how a few leading charities are winning over a whole new generation of donors.
You will learn:
- What blockchain is and how it impacts non-profits
- How to get started accepting bitcoin donations
- Which cryptocurrency exchanges are free for charities
- How leading charities have attracted bitcoin donations
- How new charity models are emerging, resulting in more transparency and greater efficiency